Monday, August 29, 2005

I don't know where you all are today, but as I was studying and reading this morning, I kept going back to Psalm 147. I love verse 3: "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

There are many things I could relate that to on this morning, some personal, some congregational, but the bottom line is, the great God of all creation, the God who made everything and called it by name, the God who breathed life into my soul personally and knew me before I was formed, cares for me.

I can picture him kneeling beside his child...me...not even saying anything. Just holding me, loving me, healing my broken heart.

It's such a precious picture.

1 comment:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Precious! Makes me think of John 10. I am so glad we share this faith walk together. Even if there is LESS of you to share it with! :)

Blog Archive