Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Just My Opinion...

O.K. I realize this may seem shallow after writing about the Holiness of our God in recent post, however, must say I really enjoyed Motown Night much more than Top 40 night in AI.

AND, really, Adam is in a league of his own. AND, I really thought Lil would be the one to beat, but something's got a hold on her and she's not up to "Lil Par". Even her average, though, is better than some at their very best!

I usually despise it when the judges critique the clothing, but I thought they were as kind as could be when trying to help Allison with her clothing chioces..."You already ARE that person, you don't have to play 'dress-up' to look like that rocker person..." Good advice. Her little outfit distracted and confused me.

O.K. I thought I was ready for Scott to go home, but he really blew me away last night. I was worried when they said he had chosen Billy Joel, but WOW!, he made it fresh without butchering it! He won't go all the way, but he definitely will have a "niche" for his sound. Sweet young man.

Matt blew it. I had just heard that song by the Fray this week and really don't think that was a good choice for him...

I kept hoping Megan would do something amazing, because she's just so "good grief beautiful", but alas...it aint happening!

Kris is getting better each week...

And Anoop...well, I think his parents are adorable, and very supportive, and what a nice young man...but, well, I think his days are numbered.

And, I have to end by saying...who takes on Rascal Flatts? Danny does! Can't help it...LOVES me some Danny!

What do you think? Who's getting the boot tonight?

O.K. Back to putting together a worship order...maybe a time of prayer & meditation is in order, since I'm obviously not in that mind frame!

Blessings!




2 comments:

Thurman8er said...

Adam: Unbelievable talent.

Anoop: I used to dig you, dog.

Megan: Don't go away mad. Just go away.

Rascal Flatts: Blecch.

Danny: Yay!

Lil: Why don't the others get to bring their kids on and shill votes?

Allison: What a voice.

Matt: Time's up.

Scott: I know Billy Joel. I sing Billy Joel (in the shower). And that, Scott, was no Billy Joel.

Kris: Thiiiiiiis close to edging out Danny as my top pick. And getting closer every week.

cwinwc said...

Adam will have to commit a major mistake for him not to win AI. He is heads and shoulders above the competition.