Thursday, April 30, 2009

Watching...


Last night, while watching American Idol, I was wishing I'd posted my prediction...again. Because you would see that I was right...again.

Now that I tell you I knew Matt would be the one going home, you may not believe me!

I would have been incorrect, however, if I had posted who the bottom three would be. It really surprised me to see both Kris and Adam in the bottom with Matt...can you imagine, though, how Matt had been feeling seeing he was in the bottom with those two? He must have known at that point his time was up.

The interesting thing for me is that I would enjoy seeing any of these kids (maybe minus Matt) in concert. I have loved seeing the genuine talent oozing through my T.V. each week. And, although we don't know for certain, they seem like very nice folks who care more about surrounding things than their own stuff. Good to see.

The good news for all of them is that I would guess they will do just fine from here...whether or not they are the final guy/girl, they will be picked up in contract somehow.

It will be sad when it ends...I've enjoyed this season above any other!

Blessings!


No comments: