Monday, March 30, 2009

In My Head

We sang Revelation Song from the most recent ZOE CD, "Fearless", yesterday.

You may have the CD, or possibly have heard it in another setting.

The words kept running through my head...all this week. Over and over.

I found a grounding, a peace this week that I'm going to attribute simply to having the following in my head:

Holy, Holy, Holy...
Is the Lord God Almighty.
Who was and is and is to come.

With all creation I sing
praise to the King of kings.
You are my everything
and I will adore You.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi, Sandra! I had heard that you had a blog, and found it today through Steve T's blog, which I found through Jason's blog...We're all so blog-ish!

I hope you're having a good day, and yes, by all means, come over for supper next week!