Monday, March 06, 2006

Am I the only one in the world who noticed her hair first? Really, you guys...take a look at that hair. Seriously...why wasn't that one of the choices..."What is the first thing you noticed about her?" Please, somebody tell me you noticed the her weird ponytail.

O.K. I give...who is this?

And this? No, really, I want to know.

Am I embarrassing you, Steve? Really, I don't know who these people are and wonder why that girl would allow a picture of herself like that on the internet.

Oh, by the way, I scored 4%. And, I'm a little upset at that...

What did I answer that said I was 4% nerdy?

Oh, well...the test said I might even be cool. My kids would disagree.

Happy Monday!



2 comments:

cwinwc said...

I'm only 21% more nerdy than you are Sandra and I missed the ears and the hair.

Brady said...

The first picture is that of Louis XVI just before he lost his head. Or maybe it's the scientist Fig Newton. Yes, I think it's Fig Newton.

The second is the brother of the famous British Scientist who Michael Faraday, an elder in one of the early Restaurationist churches.

I think.

Blog Archive