Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I still have a few things to do...

But, officially, my time off begins tomorrow.

There have been things today that have tugged at me and made me wonder if I really should take the time. Knowing deep down that there's never a perfect time to be gone, I'm going to step away. Because it's like waiting until you can afford it to have a baby...you can never really afford it, and yet, you can't afford not to.

I told the Worship Committee that I'll be better when I come back...our sweet Youth Minister (she said sarcastically) said..."Did you say you'll be BITTER when you come back?" What a character that Tim is!

Clora Ann Crum will be taking charge of the Worship Team and the guys on the Worship Committee will take a bit of the weekly worry off me...(finding scripture readers, Communion people, etc...)

So, here I go...ready or not!


4 comments:

Brady said...

Enjoy the holiday time. Be refreshed!

cwinwc said...

As the Eagles would sing, "Take it easy."

Thurman8er said...

My favorite part of the meeting was the ribbing you got from minister, elder, and deacon. I only cut you so much slack because I know how much you need...and deserve...the break.

(Do I have to find my own communion people too? I have some excellent women in mind.)

cwinwc said...

You go Steve!

Blog Archive