Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just want to thank all of you who have emailed me or commented on my blog.

I appreciate your prayers, your thoughts, your comments.

It's amazing this "community" we've been blessed with, not just through blogging, but through Jesus Christ. I say often, and it's worth repeating, relationship with each other is one of the greatest gifts God gave us...don't you think?

Anyway, prayer works. Things are looking up. I'm feeling like this thing just might come off in a big way! Fortunately, it's not up to me...

My friend, Eric, the Executive Director of ZOE comes on Saturday. He comes early for two reasons. One, he helps with all the final details, and two, we're friends and it gives us an excuse to spend some time together.

My daughter turns 18 on Monday. Hard to believe...in fact, I can't think about it without a little break down. What's the difference in ages? Why are some more difficult to accept than others? She's been deep in their school show the last two weeks. Leaving the house about 7:am and not returning until 11:pm. They needed cookies to sell at the concession stand during intermission Thursday - Sunday, and I got volunteered somehow. Ashley promised me she didn't suggest it, but none-the-less, amidst everything, I'm baking a bunch of cookies.

Enough.
I'm babbling.
Keep praying.
Love you all.

2 comments:

Brady said...

Keep on hanging in there… I remember you when you were 18. I like you much better now!

cwinwc said...

Seems we're all facing some stressful situations this weekend. My son is 15 so I'm right behind you in that department. May your daughter have a blessed birthday.

Still praying for you and the Conference.

Blog Archive