Friday, July 01, 2005




V.B.S. is over! I'm so happy about that I could cry! It was wonderful, but especially taxing this year. Maybe I'm just getting too old for all this nonsense! (no comments, please)

The truth is, it was an amazing week. So many little lives were touched and I think some grown ups learned a thing or two also. My Mom came by to see the silliness of it all and she said,
"These children are so fortunate to have all these adults willing to act goofy for them! This is wonderful! I'm jealous...next year I want to help!"
Thanks, Mom. Isn't that a neat comment? Wouldn't it be great if the world looked in on us and saw unity, love, and vulnerability, so enticing that they would say, "Hey, I want to be part of that!"
By the way, above are a couple of sweet faces from the week. (Yes, that is Steve with a red mowhawk!) Have a great weekend bloggers!

1 comment:

Brady said...

Glad you put a picture up of the bro. But I swear that's the same haircut he had LAST time I was in Fresno.

Blog Archive