Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's V.B.S. week!


What a wonderful, tiring, joyful, exhausting time we're having. All I can say is...

"God is amazing!"

He takes our selfish, goofy, imperfect hearts and offerings and turns them into an amazing tool to reach the souls of the children. I'm so grateful I have been here to see it. We've had 125+ kids each night and I only expect that number to grow.

It's humbling to see God work in such a powerful way. I will say what I say every day of my life...I'm so honored to be a tool. To be used by God...totally submissive to His will, is something that I've had to learn. It's not about me, it's about what God does through me.

I hope at some point, you all get to feel the reckless chaos of an over-the-top experience where joy just oozes out of every moment .

2 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Doesn't VBS stand for Very Busy Schedule?

Brady said...

Hang in there. Some of my best memories are the VBS - s in the early '80's. It really is a great group to work with.

Blog Archive