Monday, March 23, 2009

Long Day, Perfect Timing

Yesterday was a beautiful day.

I love Sunday's. I love coming together and singing and praying and listening...

I had the opportunity to pray on two different occasions with folks who were needing it for one reason or another.

I watched God work in an exciting way all morning.

I had a task to do in the afternoon/evening, and when I finally got home, I was exhausted. A little puny, a little sensitive, a lot tired. My feelings were right out there and it wouldn't have taken much to just push me off the edge I felt I was clinging to.

Right at the exact perfect moment, I got a phone call.

Someone who loves me deeply, cares for me, understands me, and laughs at me when I'm being sensitive, which makes me laugh at myself!

When you feel the prodding of the Holy Spirit to do something, even if it's small or seems silly, follow that lead.

You just might make the day of someone who needed you!

Blessings!



No comments: