Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Finding Your Own Path




It's a bit overdue, but this is the First Day of School picture for my sweet son.

I'm so proud of him. It's difficult to figure out exactly what you want and how you want to get it when you're 19.(Oh, let's not kid each other...sometimes at 40 something I'm not positive I know what I'm doing!)

You don't always know what it is you are looking for, but you sure know when you're in a situation that rubs against your personal grain.

He went against the tide, left ACU, came home, thought, prayed, figured some things out, and a few weeks ago started back taking classes relevant to his life. He's doing beautifully. Learning a lot. Working a lot. And finding his own path.

He's a wonderful young man and I'm very proud of him.

Blessings.



4 comments:

cwinwc said...

Sounds like my son's story. May yours have a blessed year.

Thurman8er said...

Um. 40?

Love ya!

Cheryl said...

Just goes to show they are NEVER too old for a first day of school pic!

Brady said...

Those kids who are finding their way. Glad it's working for him.