Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The "80's"


Web Site Counter


My sweet girl and her precious roommate are both in a club that had an "80's Rush" this weekend...

This summer, while home, my girl solicited the talents of her Grandma to make her a special outfit that would have been worn in the 80's. We actually found a pattern that had been used to make me a "concert outfit" about that time...so, Grandma and Ashley headed to the fabric store, purchased the material, and after many "fittings", produced this amazing 80's replica.

I believe there's a picture of me from the 80's that is a striking resemblance to this picture of my daughter...the only difference is I was embracing the times and she's making fun of the times! OUCH!!

Good Job, Grandma. And, Ashley, you're beautiful even in poor fashion choices with big shoulder pads...(and so is that lovely roommate of yours!)

Blessings

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

ROFLOL That is TOO funny! I hate that they're making fun of quite possibly one of my favorite decades! And I've got to know what concert your outfit was made for - Oingo Boingo?!

Thurman8er said...

I had a dress JUST like that in the '80's.