Thursday, November 29, 2007

Free Shipping

I only have one Christmas gift purchased, so far. So, Monday night, I decided to celebrate "Cyber Monday" and take advantage of the 20% off and Free Shipping this site was offering. I felt so techie-savvy!

I ordered the gift, clicked the button that offered a gift receipt, and then looked at the shipping options. The only way they would give you free shipping was, of course, the slow-ground-hope-it-gets-there-by-New-Year's way. But, I was determined to be cost minded and chose the slow sending option. I figured I had enough time, although, as you all know, 10-14 business days can turn into 4 weeks...easy.

The package arrived yesterday. YES...YESTERDAY! I couldn't believe it! Ordered it Monday night about midnight and received it Wednesday!
I would love to tell you the name of the efficient site, but then, somebody who reads my blog might get a hint to what that somebody is getting for Christmas. No Can Do!

Let's just call that Christmas Miracle #1.

Blessings!

3 comments:

Brady said...

You're so good. And all that worrying for nothin'

Thurman8er said...

Who reads your blog for whom you buy Christmas gifts?

Unknown said...

You got my gift already?