Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Off to Pepperdine!

My Mom, Ashley and I in one car, and Avery and Lex in another. We'll be leaving in about an hour.

I won't have a computer for a couple of days, so check in with me after Wednesday.

Lex, Avery and Mom will stay the whole week, but Ashley and I are coming home Wednesday afternoon. Ashley is going because she's a very sweet daughter who is supporting her Mom. I've been told I need to be at a specific devotional time on Wednesday morning. I don't like not knowing what is going on, but nobody will clue me in to why I need to be there. For a control freak like me, this is agony.

Ashley has a Zoology class and AP testing this week that she will need to get back for. Short trip, but worth it to see some of my favorite folks in the world. I love seeing my College roommate, Kellie (Prout) Morgan, all the ZOE people, friends from Redding...the list is endless.

I'm convinced that one of the best gifts God has given us (kind of like color and music) is relationship with each other.

I'm a blessed woman.

1 comment:

Thurman8er said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Pepperdine. Go ahead and go. I don't care.

Blog Archive