Friday, May 30, 2008

Gas Prices



I know everyone has the same problem...and I'm not telling you anything you don't already know...




But!...




Just 3 weeks ago, when I was driving to Texas and back to get my daughter, gas was about $3.85 a gallon. Give or take a few pennies depending on what state we were in.




Today, had to drive about 25 minutes to sing at a funeral and needed a "little splash of gas", as my husband says.




$4.41 for the cheap stuff!




My goodness. There really will come a time when it's actually too much. We are going to have to consider some changes...




Anybody else feeling the crunch yet?




Blessings.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Isn't it something? I combine every trip I possibly can, but you still have to live life. Remember when gas skyrocketed to $3.50 and we were just glad when it went back to hovering at $3.00. Wouldn't we be grateful for that $3.50 now?!

But...in the big scheme...we are still so blessed. I suppose most of us try to do our part to conserve, though I do wonder when it will end.