Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back to Normal

I love vacations and normalcy breaks. Holiday's are exciting. Days off are beautiful.

But, what is it about getting back to the "normal" routine that feels so good? There is a safety and calm that accompanies "normal routine".

It's Tuesday. Ladies Bible Class is back in session. People are back from Spring Break. Our folks from the Mexico Mission trip are home. Ashley is back in Abilene. And everything feels like it should.

I appreciate a break in the action, but I love getting back to the familiar schedule.

I hope your Easter was beautiful.

Blessings!

3 comments:

Thurman8er said...

Ah, the joys of a good routine. I may not be crazy about my job, but it is good to back to normal.

Of course, it helps that I have a real live baseball game to watch when I go home.

Brady said...

I like the picture. Didn't see it last time I stopped by. So maybe things really aren't normal???

Cheryl said...

How wonderful to read about your sweet family. The picture is BEAUTIFUL! What is Avery up to these days?