Thursday, May 17, 2007

Home Sweet Home

So good to be home.

We had a wonderful time, but there's nothing like being home again.

Ashley said she was sore from sleeping so hard in her bed...I felt the same way this morning. There's nothing like the "familiar" to make you sleep good.

My favorite part was getting up early and looking in each of the bedrooms and seeing the little lumps in the bed. In both rooms...

I will enjoy this for a couple of months, and then I will be sad. But for today, I feel blessed to have both my sweet children home for a short while...

Blessings.

3 comments:

cwinwc said...

Enjoy "the bumps."

Thurman8er said...

I love it when Ash comes home and I see the kids run up to her. What a joy!

Brady said...

Glad their back. Love Cecil's remark: Enjoy the bumps".