Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Something Good Turns Bad


I'm quite irritated this morning. A virus has infected my computer because of a Facebook worm or virus that went out to a large number of people...I was one of those people, and being a big dummy in the "Facebook" world, didn't recognize a virus when I saw it and...well, ...OPENED THE DARN THING!!

My computer is overrun with some stupid virus now which, I just found out, doesn't have a virus scan/protection program on it. So, I'm struggling to get emails out and normal functions are quite difficult at the moment.

Now, about this Facebook thing...I don't get it. I'm on it because my sweet daughter helped me sign up and so forth...but I don't manage it very well, and truthfully, really don't understand the whole concept of "poking" or telling every little move you make. So, along with sounding very old right now, I probably also sound grumpy and ignorant.

Daughter said I can completely drop out of Facebook, which I might do, but for now my main concern is that there is now a virus running rampant all over my computer...AND, (here's the best part), messages keep going from my facebook account to gazillions of others on my "friends list" that say something like "found sexy video of me" or "sexy video of you" or something like that.

Obviously, if you know me, I keep my sexy videos to myself! ;) My advice to you all, until I get this silly thing under control would be don't open anything with the words "sexy" or "video" or "me" in them until further notice! And be careful out there! It's a crazy world...

Blessings!

No comments: