Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Below Average

There is a term that really hits me the wrong way...

"Below Average"

I don't like "Average", most of the time, much less "BELOW Average".

If you're talking finances, education, appearances, talent, intelligence, etc..."below average" is an ugly term.

HOWEVER, I was listening to the news while getting ready for bed the other day and heard this term in a whole new light.

The weather man told me we were going to have temperatures for this next week that would be "below average".

Now that, I loved hearing. Instead 98 degree temps, we will be having low 80's. Beautiful!

Enough of this nonsense...back to work!

Blessings!


2 comments:

Jason Locke said...

Hooray for below average!!!

Brady said...

Your news brings an above average smile to my face.