Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Big 2 - 0 !


20 years ago today, I was holding a beautiful, quiet, precious baby boy for the very first time.

20 years later, he is still beautiful and quiet...
He is also extremely intelligent, very strong, and full of amazing talents and gifts that have been developing steadily over his journey. And he's not really a little boy any longer.

Today, we celebrate our son turning 20!

There are so many things about him that I am proud of. And although I could go on for days about all the things that make him special, I will spare him the embarrassment and just simply say he is a tremendous blessing in our lives, as well as any one else who is blessed enough to know him.

Happy Birthday, sweet son.
You are precious to me...

1 comment:

stephruns said...

Happy Birthday, A.!