Thursday, December 27, 2007

Question

I know all the things a minister should know.

I know what I would tell someone else who asked me this question...

But, listen, all you in blogland...all you teachers and preachers of the word...all you wonderfully faithful Christian people I admire and love so much...

Tell me, do you ever feel like your ears are going to explode? I mean, is there ever so much junk going on that you just feel in over your head? Really, don't tell me it's just me...and here's the big question...

Do you ever feel like God just stepped out for a minute? Not that He won't be back, not that he's forsaken you...I know all the scripture regarding that. I am just wondering, do you ever feel like a kid in a huge store and you look around and Mom and/or Dad has just disappeared from your sight? Double take, Look around, Quick glances...can't be seen?

Just wondering.

Blessings.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

How lovely to stumble across your blog! Hope all is well with your family and your New Year looks bright.

Love,
Cheryl

Brady said...

Yes, sometimes.

Blog Archive