Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Counter Pic

I have many "favorite people" in my life. This picture shows you four of them.

There are a couple of reasons I'm posting this pic. First, I love these four very much. The sweet woman in the center is my Aunt Evelyn. Everybody...I mean everybody in the world should have an Aunt Evelyn. There aren't enough words to tell you how I feel about this sweet lady.

My big brother is in the back. We tease him about being "precious", but the truth is, he is a precious soul. Very sweet. Loves his family beyond words. A true blessing to me.

Most of you know my younger brother. He, too is a tremendous blessing to me and I feel like a truly blessed girl to have two wonderful brothers in my life. However, with all his talents and gifts, little brother is also quite silly. And, as most of you know, in recent days, has posted pics of his precious son, seen next to my Aunt.

Today's picture is particularly silly. Silly little brother begats silly little nephew. So, I couldn't stand by, as the protective Aunt, (because I aspire to be an "aunt Evelyn") and let you just see that sweet nephew in a silly light.

I want you to see his sweet and precious side. Three generations of preciousness. If you haven't seen my brother's site, there is a link here www.intentionalwalk.blogspot.com , and look at his silly pics. But then, come back and see the sweetness of James here.

Auntie Sandra is here for you, buddy!

Blessings!


2 comments:

Thurman8er said...

Daddy's here too! Let the silliness continue! You ain't seen nothin' yet!!

Love that picture. Why does Aunt Evelyn look the same as she always did? I'M getting older!

Mayor of Blakersfield said...

That is a good family photo. What is that hideous thing on Steve's shirt?

Blog Archive