Friday, March 09, 2007

Spring Break

Ashley flew in today at noon to begin her 10 days of Spring Break.

It's so good to see her and hear about the ways she is growing and experiencing life.

Some things hurt deeply, like letting your child go 1411 miles away to College, however, there couldn't have been a better place for her to grow and develop as a Godly woman.

So, I'll continue giving things up to God, because He seems to know what he's doing!

For all those on Spring Break this week...Enjoy!! And stay safe...

Blessings.

3 comments:

cwinwc said...

We're one week away from our Spring Break. Enjoy the time with your daughter.

Brady said...

I went home once on Spring break, by car, with three of my ACU buddies. We had a great time. Hope yours went well.

Katherine said...

I just wanted you to know that I love your daughter and have been blessed by her this year!! I am so glad she has been in McDonald-thanks for sending her back to us! :) Blessings~