Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm in Abilene...

Spent the day setting my daughter in her dorm.

It looks wonderful, it feels wonderful, it is wonderful.

Last night, she spent the night with me in the hotel, and I'm not ashamed to say, I was really happy to hear she would stay again tonight with me.

It's hard to pray without tears...but, the prayers are necessary.

We'll go to Highland Church tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to hearing Mike Cope speak.

I leave Tuesday night, probably...

I'm not looking forward to driving away...

Keep praying.

2 comments:

Brady said...

Glad you're doing well. We had a good morning…

cwinwc said...

Good to hear from you again Sandra. I don't look forward to the phase you're experiencing at this point. Maybe those of you who have been there can help me in less than 2 years.