Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 30



There are lots of things I like about my big brother.

He is gentle and kind.

He LOVES books and reading.

He is current, up to date, well informed.

He really is hard to beat at most games. . . my goal is to find games I can win and play those over and over with him. So far, haven't found one.

He can tell and appreciate a good joke.

He loves my children and has always spoken with them intelligently and respectfully...even though he is the grown up and they are the kids.

He BBQ's a great hamburger!

He is extremely intelligent.

The list is endless as far as I'm concerned...however, my very favorite thing about my brother is this:

He is ALWAYS glad to see me. Whenever he sees me, whether for a specific purpose or no reason at all, my brother makes me feel extremely loved and welcome by the way he treats me.

I love my brother.
Happy Birthday, Rich!


1 comment:

Brady said...

I wonder why he is always happy to see you. Has it something to do with you're happy to see him?

Celebrate big.