Thursday, May 21, 2009

Well, Whatdaya Know!?



It was quite a show...many "big names" came to share the stage...(some kind of old but none-the-less, still music royalty). Kris and Adam continuing to show great solid friendship and small egos. I have to say I'm impressed with the top 10, for the most part, this year. These folks had great support of each other and didn't seem to be a self-absorbed group.

It did go on. and on. and on. Fortunately we had it recorded and there were a couple of acts we watched for a minute and then, hit the fast forward button!

I honestly could argue either one winning for different reasons. Then the moment of reveal...almost 100,000,000 votes. (can you believe that?!) I would like to know how close the contest really was. When I checked yesterday online, the polls said Kris would take it with 49% of the votes versus Adam's 48%. 1%? I wouldn't be surprised.

Good job, Kris. Good job, Adam. I liked both of you for different reasons...and if it's any consolation Adam, you should be VERY happy you don't have to sing that LAME song that Kara and co. wrote for the finale!

No comments: