Monday, February 23, 2009

What a Man!







Just in case you've never heard of Sephora, it is a make up "warehouse" that sells many different brands of department store beauty supplies under one roof. They don't sell what Target or Walmart may sell. (although many of my beauty supplies come from there.) And the prices reflect such.

My daughter and I love, love, love Sephora. We can't always spend what we would like, but we love to go browse and smell and try on just the same. My boys despise the "Sephora experience", and we try never to have them with us when we go.

There are a couple things I get there that I can't get anywhere else, (that I know of). Saturday, I was desperate for one of these things before church the next morning, but I had a full-blown headache that barely allowed me to move, much less get completely ready to go out and look half way decent. (We can't go into Sephora looking icky!)

So, after a couple of errands, my sweet husband said, "I'll go get 'it' for you". Wow. Seriously...this is a sacrifice. He had to walk in with empty product in hand, ask where it is located, stand in the "Sephora check out line", and then, here's the biggie...walk through the mall/parking area holding a dainty little black bag with red tissue peeking out.

I love this man!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Aww - that was sweet! Terry had occasion to be traveling with Kaylie and Taylor and be stranded in Dallas without their luggage. It was a time (ahem) that they really NEEDED their luggage, so he had to take them shopping and figure out just what to buy.

It's only fair though. Terry doesn't think twice about sending me to ACE Hardware for "guy stuff." :)