Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gotta Say It

I don't typically talk about the "workings" of the church in my blog.

I tend to lean my blog toward the mother and wife side of my life, although the worship minister side of me tends to take up the bulk of my time.

If I were to express all that has happened in recent years, particularly this last year (08), these would have been long, juicy posts...

Sometimes hilarious, often sad, but, consistently "man" trying to do what is best and follow God's lead

However, I chose not to reveal much. If you know us, you know our journey. If not, it felt like airing dirty laundry out for the world...

But today, I'm just going to say it.

I am so very grateful for our new minister.

He is an absolute gift from God.

Very strong. Extremely capable. Proving to be exceedingly wise. . . and, most important . . . a man of God.

To have someone of his caliber to work along side is amazing. God has blessed us in a mighty way.

College Church...hold on. We're in for some exciting times!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am SO glad that God placed the right man there...at the right time.

cwinwc said...

I know a little about College's journey.
May God bless all of you as you start this new phase in the life of your church.