Wednesday, November 12, 2008

JOY! JOY! JOY!
Join us for a beautiful evening of song
and celebration
as the College Church presents:

JOY! JOY! JOY!
Dress in your Christmas best and come
enjoy the music.
We can't wait to see you!

Admission is FREE
1284 E. Bullard, Fresno
(between First and Millbrook)

www.collegecofc.com

This is the text that is printed on about 700 postcards that will be handed out very soon inviting people to the musical...

They are on cute "Christmas-y" postcards and look beautiful.

Can you tell me, though, what is wrong with this post card? The thing that after 3 people proofread (aside from a grammatical slide, Wendy) should have been caught?

I'll let you simmer on that for a moment...

Blessings!





5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I just wonder - SHOULD I want to go - when might I want to show up? :)

Generous Kitchen said...

Ding, Ding, Ding! You won crazy lady cheryl!

Next time, I will be emailing you my "stuff" to proof before it goes to print! Can you believe it? What a ditz I am...even with proofreaders, I should have caught it!

Cheryl said...

LOL We ALL miss things like that from time to time! Terry and I didn't put the YEAR on our wedding invitations. I figured it was a given that it would be "the January 4th that is coming up" but I guess the year would have been a little more traditional.

stephruns said...

wish we could attend!

Timeless said...

What time IS the program?