Thursday, October 23, 2008






If you were with me in the summer, you will remember me posting about the "garden" the young children of the church planted. This is the garden nearing the end of October. It's beautiful! It went from being an ignored part of our church plant to a beautiful focal point when people drive by.

God's creation continues to amaze me. Over and over, no matter how old I get, I am amazed at the earth and her function and formation. Many of these flowers will need to go to seed soon. It will be getting cold and the garden will take on a "winter" look. But, how exciting to think of what it will be again, in the Spring!

Blessings!

2 comments:

Mayor of Blakersfield said...

I like how the church looks in the front now. The mural and plants are much better than those tall "bushes" that were there before. :o)

Brady said...

Hey, I've been there. And Doug took me out there to show me the creativity. Looks great.