Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Invasion



It hit our house...
The invasion of the germs...

Son and I are literally tip toeing around (like that's going to help!) thinking if the germs can't hear us, we'll get away without catching anything. We're talking quieter, walking quieter. I've moved into daughter's bedroom for the time being and closed the door to the room filled with germs, with husband in it.

I take him his meals, put them as close inside the door as I can without really stepping in. I hold my breath while I'm in there! It feels like I haven't inhaled in a full day. Little tiny breaths...no deep breaths to tempt the germs to jump to my inhalations.

Husband has H1N1...Swine flu. Ick! He said his head feels like it's going to split open and even his hair hurts! Poor baby.

For a guy who hates being alone, this is awful. Not only does he feel horrible, but we're lovingly treating him like he has the plague.

Hope the germs give up and go away.

Blessings.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ugh! Praying he feels better soon and that you and Avery dodge the germs.

cwinwc said...

Tell Lex he has some East Coast Prayers going up for (and you too) him.