Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Web Site Counter

One of my favorite things happened last night...

Dad, Mom, Son, Daughter, sat around the dining table and enjoyed some home cooked dinner.

We've been so busy. All running in different directions. The summer is winding down and we are getting ready to send sweet Ashley back to ACU.

We have a trip to the beach we just must squeeze in this weekend, which we are all absolutely giddy about!

But last night, for a few quiet and calm moments, we sat together and talked and laughed together. We listened to each other talk about silly work stories. We passed garlic bread and Parmesan cheese from person to person. We enjoyed some wonderful spaghetti with meat sauce.

I don't know how they felt, but I was calmly satisfied, not just in my tummy, but deep in my soul.

It's been a while since I've had that feeling...I was grateful for it last night.

Blessings
Free Counter

1 comment:

stephruns said...

Glad the visit has been good. And that was great about the baptism. God bless you. See you soon. BRADY