Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dentist

Web Site Counter


Free Counter

I went to the dentist to have a regular cleaning this morning. I really dread going...doesn't every one?

I showed up on time, they took me right in. The hygenist chatted, took X-rays, was very patient through my continual spitting out of the X-ray gadget I was supposed to be biting down on.

She cleaned and polished me.

Told me I had beautiful teeth. Straight, very little plaque, no cavities...ever.

"Thank you", I replied.

And then she said something horrible...

"Your teeth are very white......(wait for it, you know it's coming...) for your age!"

No she did not just say that! So, although I loved the beautiful feeling on my shiny clean teeth, I don't know that I'll ever go back!

Not for at least 6 months!

Blessings.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Aack! I had a similar experience at the eye doctor when the doctor suggested that if the "extra skin" on my eyelids began to bother me, they could take care of that. I was unaware I even had a problem. Hmm. (Can they take extra skin off my thighs and gut, I wonder?)