Friday, January 11, 2008

Watching...

Isn't it fun just to sit back and see what God is doing?



Isn't it amazing to look down a road you've recently traveled and see a portion of what He was and is doing?



Isn't it delightful to see Him work amazing things in someone specific?



I think God is so awesome. Really, truly awesome.



Let me take a quick minute to say that the Youth Minister He brought us is obviously something Spirit led and divinely handled. Why do we doubt so often? He always comes through...always!



That's just a tiny blip on the radar of the movement He's showing in our church. I'm so grateful for his faithfulness...I'm so thankful for his patience and understanding as He continues to do mighty things in us in spite of our weaknesses.



God, you are so good.


1 comment:

Thurman8er said...

I think there's always an infusion of excitement when somebody new joins the staff. It's different with Brandon. He is absolutely the answer to prayer.