Wednesday, January 16, 2008


















It is hard for me to believe that this beautiful girl is 20 years old today!


I have said this often, but one of the things I will want to say to my God face to face one day, will be that I am so grateful He allowed me to be the mother of these two sweet children. Truly one of my greatest blessings here on earth.


So, Happy Birthday, sweet Ashley. With each year you become more beautiful inside, more passionate about a lost world, and more amazing in gifts and talents. I am so very proud of you!


Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Thurman8er said...

I'm using my cool laptop to draw a beard on Avery's picture.

We only got to leave a message for the girl yesterday, and didn't get to talk to her as she begins her third decade.

Cheryl said...

Oh my - what a beautiful young lady! I still remember rocking babies together when you looked like Ashley does now!

You have every right to be such a proud mama of amazing kids. Kudos!

Generous Kitchen said...

Thanks, Cheryl...but I've never been as beautiful as my sweet daughter. She's a treasure!