Monday, April 16, 2007

Some of you out there know my sister-in-law is a "Creative Memories" rep and is quite passionate and successful at her business. She's been trying to encourage me to just start with the picture thing. I take millions of pics. I have millions of pics in boxes in the closets. But the task of putting them in albums has, up to this point, been overwhelming. There's just too much! I truly expect that next year, after my Avery leaves for ACU, I'll need something to distract me from my empty nest. What better than pictures of your babies who are no longer babies? I'll start next year...maybe...

There's a point to the above paragraph. Have you, in blogland, ever had SO MUCH that you couldn't even blog about it because it was just too much? Like the boxes of pictures, it's just overwhelming! Life has been whirling and spinning and progressing at such a fast pace I can't even keep up!

So, for now, I just wanted to check in and say...life is good. Life is blessed. Life is very hard. Life is swelling with fullness beyond description.

More later when it can all be sorted.
Blessings!

5 comments:

Thurman8er said...

Doing a lot of sorting myself. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to attend the Worship Committee meeting and be at Open House at the same time.

Hmmmmm....

(If you start cropping, I'll start cropping again.)

cwinwc said...

I had one of those "months" lately but it ended up with a good result. You might say our church family is "engaged to be married."

Anonymous said...

You know I'm ready when you're ready! And I WILL still come over to help you get started (after the empty-nest tears have dried--not good for photos).

Love you!

Wendy Power said...

You can do it, a little at a time. I can only imagine what wonderful journaling you would put in your albums. You are the keeper of treasured family stories.

Brady said...

When it gets sorted out… Now THAT'S a good one. You are loved…