Monday, February 05, 2007

I am one tired puppy.
It wasn't the endless Christmas rehearsals, nor was it the long hours planning and enjoying the ZOE Conference. It wasn't the Super Bowl Party and it isn't the daily tasks of life. I'm just tired. I've been going to the Dr since August trying to figure this whole thing out. So far, we are continuing to treat the effects of the imbalances (no jokes please), but haven't discovered the REASON for the imbalance.

Randy once told me there is no guilt in blogland, and I don't have to apologize for not writing on a regular basis. I'm trying to believe that!

I have had so many "God moments" I've wanted to share for the past couple of months, but really just haven't had the energy.

So, my friends, I will ask you again to pray for my health. I know there are those in much worse situations than I, and I feel silly even bringing it up. But, it's a constant cloud over my every day comings and goings.

God has been so evident in my life. He is so very good to me. He is constant and faithful. I want to be teachable. I don't ever want to think " I've arrived " at some kind of spiritual maturity. But Satan can seep into you through discouragement and this has been a long enough battle for me to become discouraging.

Thank you in advance for your presence in my life and the prayers you will say on my behalf.

3 comments:

cwinwc said...

You've got it Sandra. Prayers from the East Coast for your energy. I can't wait to hear about all the God-moments.

Thurman8er said...

I know this has been a struggle. I'm so sorry it has lasted for this long and I pray every day that you will get some relief soon. I love you.

Brady said...

I heard good stuff about everything. Hope you get your energy back.

Much love from here…