Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This is what I want to feel like...
This is how I want to be seen...

This is my goal...










This is how I feel inside!







But don't tell...I don't want it to get out that I'm losing my mind and wondering how in the world I'm going to pull this all off. I mean, everything. The Musical, Christmas, Presents, Worship this Sunday, Pictures for the directory...(do you know how stressful that is? C'mon...admit it, directory pics are horrible!)

God is in charge, God is in charge, God is in charge...

O.K. I feel better.
Now, does anyone out there have a 3 day diet that will allow me to continue to eat but lose about 50 lbs before Sunday? Anybody?
I sure hope my dress zips up Sunday night!

Have a good Wednesday!

5 comments:

Thurman8er said...

Ah, the joy of the tuxedo. Every time I rent one it fits just right.

God is in charge. And for the upside, think about this: in what other job is it so natural to worship WHILE you're working?

cwinwc said...

Don't read my blog today if you're trying to lose weight. Sandra, you remind me of my wife. You both take on monumental tasks that few would even come close to and through the grace of God as well as God-given talent you both not only complete your tasks but you do them with grace and excellence.

God bless.

ashley marie said...

Oh, mommy dearest...

It will be just wonderful and there is nothing you can do about it!

Generous Kitchen said...

You all know that when she calls me "mommy dearest" she means it with sweet love, right? I've never taken a metal hanger to her!

Brady said...

I just got back from Ukraine. For the first time ever while there, I got travelers' sickness and lost about 8 pounds in 3 days. But I didn't want to eat anything.

Blog Archive