Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Still in Process

Still in process . . .

However, during this time of transition a few things have happened.

Husband has had successful back surgery. He's had plates and screws and such put in his back to (hopefully) alleviate the difficulty he's lived with for a year. We have no doubt that God's hand was directly guiding the surgeon. LONG recovery, but at least we're on this end of the journey and not the "waiting for surgery" end. That end was a bit anxious.

Daughter has successfully graduated from ACU and has come home for a bit of time until God directs her path in a clear way. She will be a FANTASTIC teacher. Any young student who has the joy of being in her classroom will be blessed indeed!

Son is working very hard, handling the "man-chores" around the house while his dad is down for the recovery period, successfully finished up another year of his college path (with honors!), and generally, continues to be a joy to us.

There are things in my head...a checklist if you will...that were weighing on me in a most burdensome way. For the most part, those things have come and gone and I'm still standing.

I know, without a doubt, my Father has been holding and sustaining me and my precious family.

SO...soon, friends. Very soon I will be able to show you my new blog digs!

You are loved!

1 comment:

Richard said...

You and your wonderful family are loved too!