Monday, February 15, 2010


Some of you know, some may not, but this is "conference week" for us.
The College church is hosting a West Coast conference with wonderful speakers.
(Randy Harris & John York, as well as our own Jason Locke)
We also have some fabulous teachers coming to share their hearts and knowledge.

A very exciting and valuable time, we believe,
in the area of encouragement and teaching.
(Come see us! Friday night through Sunday morning...Feb 19-21)

Some of you also know that things like this make me very nervous.
I want it to be...well...perfect.
Not "O.K." Not "good enough". Not "fine...it was fine."
But...perfect. With no flaws. Couldn't have been better!

God is in control. He is in charge. It will be perfect because of Him.

But in the meantime, when my husband and son called to see if they needed to bring me lunch/dinner
(it's 2:45 and I haven't managed to get a meal in yet),
my response was what any other person with food issues and a worried heart would say:

"Please bring me a milk shake. OH, and maybe some fries."
Blessings!

No comments:

Blog Archive